Tagging with "minciusodas" at Flickr

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2009
      I'm making improvements to our websites as part of our work to engage
      online communities in support of Mornflake cereal and their online video
      contest.

      I've been using Flick for photos (of my artwork)
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/50525222@N00/
      and so I've been communicating more in terms of pictures.
      You can get a free account at http://www.flickr.com to share your latest
      pictures (up to 200, after which they start hiding the older ones).

      Pamela McLean, Ricardo and others have also encouraged the sharing of
      pictures and short captions. So I'm taking steps to encourage this.

      If you use the tag "minciusodas" for your Flickr pictures, then they
      will appear now at our Minciu Sodas main page http://www.ms.lt And if
      you add a description, that will appear, too. Please try it out!

      I will similarly set up at http://www.myfoodstory.info a stream for
      photos tagged "myfoodstory" and I could do that for "mornflake".

      The idea is to use tags to aggregate content that participants post
      throughout the Internet.

      I appreciate our thoughts how to make such sharing effective.

      Thank you,

      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania