First Thursday

    Message 1 of 4 , May 6, 2009

      Hi Everyone

      The First Thursday of the month is almost here again.

      I am not able to be active in Minciu Sodas at present, but still appreciate deeply all it has given me (relationships  and knowledge) and look forward to being more active again later.

      All being well I will be around for an hour as usual starting - 13.00 Nigerian time, 15,00 Kenyan time.12.00 GMT, (We have "put the clocks forward" now here in UK, so I will be coming online 13.00 British Summer time) To enter the chat room go to  http://www.worknets .org/chat/ base/

      I hope to meet some of you there and catch up with people and projects.

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2009
        Hi Andrius Sam and Everyone

        Thursday this week is first Thursday of  the month again.  So it's time for my usual invitation to you to join me in the chat room, and my usual thanks to Andrius for making it possible. No special topic in mind - just a catch up and news sharing on our various projects and areas of interest. All being well I will be around for an hour as usual starting - 13.00 Nigerian time, 15,00 Kenyan time, 13.00 British Summer time, 12.00 GMT.

        To enter the chat room go to  http://www.worknets .org/chat/ base/

        Sam - I have a feeling you wrote something about potato farming which you hoped to discuss - but I can't find the email - perhaps I was dreaming. Whatever you want to discuss will be fine.

        The idea of the water cart looked interesting too.

        Maybe someone will drop by who is trying out solar power.

        Maybe it will just be general chat about how people are and what they are doing.

        Everyone - If you do know in advance that you plan to be there, or if there is something special you want to discuss, then  I'd love to hear from you beforehand. But even if I hear from no-one I will try to be there, and if you just happen to drop by, you will be most welcome.

        Pam
      • kayiwa fred
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
          Hi friends am now in Akaranda Airport Sweeden waiting for more 6 hours to bring back the boys
          we had good time in the Norway Cup competition
          my boys managed to win 5 games
          but lost the 6th to Mexico boys'
          Otherwise how are you all here
          it has been long time for me to check my mails'

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 2, 2009
            Hi Everyone

            It is first Thursday of  the month again.  So it's time for my usual invitation to you to join me in the chat room, and my usual thanks to Andrius for making it possible. The focus will depend who turns up. Last month Tom, Ricardo, Andrius and Graham had a useful discussion about the water cart. They may want to come back to continue that. I am also hoping some of you will drop by just for a quick "Hello and how are you?" I hope to catch up on some snippets of news too, as I have not been able to follow the email lists much recently. If you can stay longer, then Andrius asks us to chat about our Dreams and Endeavors and how we might link them as we work on them.

            All being well I will be around for an hour as usual starting - 13.00 Nigerian time, 15,00 Kenyan time, 13.00 British Summer time, 12.00 GMT. If you are online at all during that time and feel like dropping in for a chat for a while you will be most welcome.

            To enter the chat room go to  http://www.worknets .org/chat/ base/