Re: Some questions concerning the 'includer' concept

    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      Dear Lorraine Lee,

      Thank you very much for your letter which I share with four of our
      Minciu Sodas laboratory's http://www.ms.lt groups:
      Learn How to Learn led by Kiyavilo Mseka
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learnhowtolearn/
      Learning From Each Other led by Pamela McLean
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/
      Holistic Helping led by Janet Feldman
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/holistichelping/

      Learn How To Learn is where we're focusing our work on the Includer
      http://www.includer.org I invite you to join us there. Send a blank
      message to learnhowtolearn-subscribe@yahoogroups.com I don't have
      answers to your great questions, but Ricardo and others might. Also, I
      intend to use your post for my Includer blog http://www.includer.org, I
      hope that it's in the Public Domain! or please let me know.

      I'm interested to work to "include" you and help develop solutions for
      you and others to be with us.

      Thank you for writing!

      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania