Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Fola -Online community of teachers

  • folabi sunday
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29 3:03 AM
      Thanks Dan,
      I will like to join the group you forwarded to me especially if I will meet people of like minds and teachers we could share experiences together. However how do I join the group and what does it take to become a member,do I have to pay any subscription fees or anything. Taking the online course will be helpful I hope.