Re: ICT my desired dream

  • folabisunday
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2009
      Thanks Andrius, learning new thing has been my uptmost desire and Pam has really influenced me a lot when i had problem with my flash drives she introduced me to Ricardo and he (Ricardo)help in fixing the problem,he also helped when my phone has prolem i like meeting people who can impact new knowledge into me and which i can use in teaching people around me. I will be happy if kiyavilov tutor me in web design and html.that will be quite interesting and educative and interactive as well. We discussed it with fantsuam,john when pam came over to kafanchan last year. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks