Kevin, Pamela, how might we best work on our Mornflake research?

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2009
      Hi Kevin,

      I hope to include you! and also Pamela McLean in the UK.

      I'm wondering what would be most effective resource wise.

      My plan is to have five team leaders who help me make sure that we
      deliver. They will earn typically 250 GBP each. That's a great one
      month income for somebody in Africa and all right in Eastern Europe, but
      not too significant in the US or UK. So I'm thinking that Samwel
      Kongere, Dennis Kimambo, Sasha Mrkailo and Tomas Cepaitis all would be
      good team leaders, especially as they are also very active online and
      comfortable engaging others.

      A thought that I have is that (whether or not you work for money) we
      might be able to support your projects (like Sun Money) as we engage
      communities. Your projects would thereby gain more attention. Would
      that be of interest to you?

      Pamela, it would be great to include you because you are in the UK and
      we are not!

      Kevin, Pamela, please let me know, how do you imagine, how might we best
      include you in this work, how might you gain the most and what part
      would you like to play? A practical way to think about this would be,
      What could you do for 100 USD? and what could you do for 250 GBP? And
      again, as a team leader, how might you make sure that your efforts and
      leadership yield 100 entries in our directory and 20 communities that
      your team engages?

      That would be a great help with our success! and imagine that we might
      find more such work in the future.

      +370 699 30003