Re: [learningfromeachother] some help please!/Ricardo, could you answer these questions?

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2009
      Dear Moureen and All,

      Hello and sorry I missed your posting here!  For everyone, Moureen briefly attended one of our chats, on March 6, and I asked her to post her questions in the forum setting. This is not my forum, and I was offline a lot in March, so I didn't see this until now.

      Hope it's not too late to respond, and there are some here more able than I am to answer your questions. I do hope they will give you some feedback!

      With all best wishes and good luck with your paper, as well as with your post-grad BA. That's a great field, and surely you'll be going places within it!  Janet