International Roma Day April 8th

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009
      Corah and Malcolm,
      I share your letter, thank you!
      with Minciu Sodas groups that you are in,
      and I note the Roma Initiatives Fellowship
      and see below.

      Greetings from Vilnius, Lithuania where I'm getting ready for my first
      art exhibit, which is based on my drawings of my algebra students in
      Bosnia as they were taking my exams:
      I will be including selected works (including photos) that people
      contribute for sharing in the Public Domain so I welcome yours! and all
      from Bosnia.

      Malcolm, I suggest, please write to Graham Knight DIYSolar AT
      btinternet.com and ask for a sample of DIY Solar for Goran if he hasn't
      sent you one already, and please send him your address so that he
      might. Share my words that you are working with the Roma community in
      Sarajevo, Bosnia and also introduced me to them. Goran and others are
      very handy with electronics and mobile phone repair and he was
      interested in trying out DIY Solar and exploring business opportunities,
      for example, shipping used phones to Africa. The Roma are active in
      Sarajevo's marketplace in repairing and selling used electronics.

      Check out our blog

      for a 2 minute speech by Hillary Clinton about the Roma in Europe and an
      article about Roma in the United States.

      O Devel Tumenca (God with you)

      The Duerods

      Breaking the cycle of hopelessness.
      Giving Roma Children hope.