The world is going through a dramatic change, and is your village changing?

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009
      Dear all,
      The 21st century is a sweeping time of change. A black
      origin is in the white house, history is written
      changes as civil, political, ecclesiastical structures
      are convulsing, new social systems are emerging in
      villages. What are behind these movements? Is it just
      a monk name of economic sustainability?
      Or are we here to focus and play the door wide open
      for another social and economic reformation and
      eventually continue the rise of food begging? Eh! I am
      living in a society of who cares, corruption, abuse of
      power and vice abounded, giving rise to a deep need
      for moral change.
      I thinkwe need a zeal and a native retreat to
      carefully copy selectected passages and become own
      village of merchants ready to adapt travelling from
      one village to another and sell wares of economic
      sustainability.
      Help our July consortium by giving ideas, answers,
      funds,information,these and many more will help us
      create a model of its own eco-village and eventually a
      laboratory.
      Think economically for your village and connect with
      other!
      Samwel.