Vinay and Andrius - personal exchange

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2009
      Vinay,

      I appreciate your reply.

      I think that our exchange (or even clash) is more than a one-to-one
      conversation, but it has broader meaning as a public discourse in
      forming our culture. It's a way of building public relationships
      instead of private ones. We can't have culture without that!

      I would love to engage you at any of our groups, but including:

      Pamela McLean's Learning From Each Other
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/learningfromeachother/
      (thank you to Pamela for bringing us together),

      Samwel Kongere's Mendenyo
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mendenyo/
      where Graham Knight of DIY Solar participates, and Ricardo, too, and
      there's much relevance for all of your work.

      My own Living By Truth
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/livingbytruth/
      which is completely philosophical, but maybe you are interested?

      +370 699 30003
      Vilnius, Lithuania