I believe in more practical ecomic viable approaches?

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2009
      Hello all,
      I trust all are well. Good over the years i have been
      doing my own motivated village and community
      understanding a substantial community sustained
      economic need. All i have in a couple of years from
      now is community sustained approaches to upgrade our
      own understanding.
      I am so far ground links areas surruonding the Lake
      Victoria, Kampala, Dar es salaam, and i have practical
      bases in Kisumu, Mbita, Ndhiwa, Homa bay, and Rusinga
      Island. Through this i am opening a discussion at;
      www.friendsofrusngaisland.org i do not support rural
      to Cities migrations, i do not support unplanned
      infrastructure and shelter. Get my contact and
      register for the coming consortium on sustainable
      economic involvement.
      Samwel.