Re: Rwanda Becoming an African ICT HUB by 2015

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2009
      Hi guys
      I read the Includer and sneaker project and i see that its indeed perfect
      However you will all be surprised that among the countries in Africa that you don't talk about much and this is Rwanda, is now taking ,a lead in ICT development, its becoming a role model in all aspects be it cleanness, fighting corruption, and yet it has juts been in massive scandal just about 14yrs back.
      and this year in summer its hosting many of the OLPC project people from USA and its aim is to see that by 2015 all children are having a laptop that they call his or hers

      So friends as we put all our effots in developing ICT in Africa , lets give support to Rwanda also in any way we can if possible, because its also in Africa
      May be you should also let people out there know that Africa is not only Kenya or Nigeria so they should try to make many networks