Our London meetings

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2009
      Greetings from London!

      Today is Sunday and our Minciu Sodas team (which came for the COMMUNIA
      meetings) is splitting up for the day. Samwel and Pamela will be
      together. Irena and Zenonas will meet more Lithuanians, yesterday thanks
      to Andrius Kasparvicius, they went to a meeting of UK Lithuanians. I will
      go with Zdenka and Ana to the Vintage Vogue Fashion Fair in Brentwood and
      then will be back in London at 15:00 to meet photographer Jovita Valaityte
      who will have photos of their fashion shoot of Public Domain Fashion. (I
      didn't realize that we changed the clocks here last night so I am an hour
      late!) Rachel and I are planning to meet up in the early evening to talk
      about peacemaking.

      Tomorrow Monday we meet at 10:00 am at the British Museum to enjoy the
      museum and also work on our plans together. All are invited to join us.
      At 4:00 pm we have a business meeting with Leon Benjamin about SwarmTeams
      SMS technology for spreading messages, we need to confirm with him.

      Tuesday we all (except Rachel) fly home!
      Thank you all for help with this very productive visit to London.

      +44 7548 126 374