Re: [learningfromeachother] Jeff-Sam (proposal)/Benoit-Andrius: thanks for the notes! (Cameroon-Kenya-Tanzania...Zimbabwe, Uganda, Zambia, India!!!)

  • samuel kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006
      Dear Janet, Jeff and All

      I have been very busy from the week i have been away and wanted very much to comments on the several mails from the forum members.

      I am happy that Jeff did the fine tuning of the proposal and would very much appreciate to work in and out together to see that this idea is brought to succeed.In fact Janet I appreciate your quoted ideas, I must start small-scale and starting small will be equivalent to doing big, I have to start at Mbita and then spill over to other parts of our  country and region and this will spearhead the network we need.

      I will concentrate on the big agenda as soon as I m through with Maria Agnese whom we are very much happy to to meet this week, anyway after meeting and planning for the meetings I will post so that our members in the network can have  a get together gathering in Kisumu before Maria Agnese moves out.

      Jeff I will see what is a head of meeting Dr Chan and waht we can do slim the project and where to start and where to get the rquired resources.

      Otherwise our being together is bringing us to a clear Village,

      Regards,
      Samwel

      http://mail.yahoo.com