Re: [learningfromeachother] Re:Moving to the USA

  • mercy Isaac
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 7 5:13 AM
      Congratulations David.

      Mercy Isaac,
      Programmes support Officer,
      HIV/AIDS
      Fantsuam foundation
      Nigeria - West Africa.

      --- On Fri, 3/6/09, David mutua <davenzainga@...> wrote:
      From: David mutua <davenzainga@...>
      Subject: [learningfromeachother] Re:Moving to the USA
      To: learningfromeachother@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: "Charles Walunywa" <cwalunywa@...>
      Date: Friday, March 6, 2009, 4:52 AM

      Dear All,
      Trust this finds all well, first, apologies for the long silence, as most of know that have had started the journey of a married life that has diverted some of my energies and participation in discussions and activities, i again announce that i am moving to the US to be with my wife and build our family there. While there i hope to continue exploring opportunities that can be shared back home - Kenya through the Center for African Learning and Development which from this week our future activities will be coordinated by Charles Walunywa as the Programmes Director, Charles is one of the Trustees and a former VSO volunteer in Nigeria.Other trustees will keep on supporting our work on their capacity.

      Regards,

      David N. Mutua
      Programme Director
      Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
      Returned VSO Volunteer.
      Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
      Tel: +254 720 462 559
      E-mail: davenzainga@ yahoo.com or davenzainga@ gmail.com