some help please!

  • moreen ochieng
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2009

      Hallo everyone,

      Am Moureen Caroline O persuing a Bachelor of Information Technology in my final year...

      we were asked to work on projects for our final semster and i had different options where i needed help or assistance

      1. Bluetooth security
      2. sms security

    • Janet Feldman
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2009
        Dear Moureen and All,

        Hello and sorry I missed your posting here!  For everyone, Moureen briefly attended one of our chats, on March 6, and I asked her to post her questions in the forum setting. This is not my forum, and I was offline a lot in March, so I didn't see this until now.

        Hope it's not too late to respond, and there are some here more able than I am to answer your questions. I do hope they will give you some feedback!

        With all best wishes and good luck with your paper, as well as with your post-grad BA. That's a great field, and surely you'll be going places within it!  Janet