Re: [mendenyo] Samwel, how are you provoking yourself?

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 5, 2009
      Fine Andrius,
      I am at a position and have roled out, made many ideas
      before but taking and using peoples ideas in the
      public domain is a matter of concern for me and other
      Kenyans and everybody. What i have is at simple stage
      and global stage, i have have a clear focus on
      sustainable local community resposible tourism and
      agriculture, and my thinking can be challenged at a
      level but how can some community focus be misused? I
      am very aware of my endeavours, community and and a
      full plan of what i can achieve, they can achieve? To
      some extent the community as well as me should achieve
      a goal. My last question is are the donors other
      communities in the world understanding our cause,
      needs and ideas and if so or not? How can we change
      our trends? And, if we cannot change them through the
      available media then we better leave working on their
      behalf (community). I can go further if i like, but if
      you allow me let me keep the community peace of
      interests private at cases. I know our needs' i do not
      want to act beyond odds, i have worked in community
      malaria control for nine years but the implementation
      stage is still a dream post. Who will score? The goal
      keeper or the defender, forwarders, or spectators or
      it is a draw? The concept might be same but wordings
      different?
      Samwel.

      === message truncated ===

    • David mutua
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2009
        Dear All,
        Trust this finds all well, first, apologies for the long silence, as most of know that have had started the journey of a married life that has diverted some of my energies and participation in discussions and activities, i again announce that i am moving to the US to be with my wife and build our family there. While there i hope to continue exploring opportunities that can be shared back home - Kenya through the Center for African Learning and Development which from this week our future activities will be coordinated by Charles Walunywa as the Programmes Director, Charles is one of the Trustees and a former VSO volunteer in Nigeria.Other trustees will keep on supporting our work on their capacity.

        Regards,

        David N. Mutua
        Programme Director
        Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
        Returned VSO Volunteer.
        Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
        Tel: +254 720 462 559
        E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...

      • kayiwa fred
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 6, 2009

[...]