Re: [mendenyo] Partners for Afghanistan sneakernet proposal?

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2009
      I support sneakernet at a start. I did wonderfully
      through this to be able to reach my level. My
      experience before was pathetic now now well placed. I
      got friends at th e-learning in Accra 2008 due to
      sneakernet talks a wonderful model to start
      communication flowing. There pens for other form and
      kind for skneakernet. 'sneak information' while you
      walk.
      Samwel.