Chat about Pyramid of Peace, Thursday, 12:00 noon Nairobi

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2009
      Hi Andrius
      how about a chat on Thursday 19-Feb-2009 at 9AM UK time
      (GMT), 12:00 EAT, in the Worknets Chatroom? Do you know if the chat
      room is free at that time, not booked for another topic?

      http://www.worknets.org/chat/base/

      We can discuss the Pyramid of Peace issues, linking to Worknets, use
      of personal contact data, etc.

      Ricardo

      ------------------------------

      Ricardo,

      Yes, I share your invitation to chat. I hope Rachel and others can come
      as well, all who are interested.

      I invite us to think about the different norms that we have for privacy
      and how we can satisfy them as best we can. We can also do some
      on-the-spot fixes at our wiki and websites.

      I invite us to think what kind of web interfaces would be useful for us.
      My overall plan is here:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Interface
      and examples of what we can do are at the Minciu Sodas main page where
      we're making use of metadata from our wiki pages:
      http://www.ms.lt
      the map of Kenya that links to our Pyramid of Peace work:
      http://www.pyramidofpeace.net/map.php
      and we could list, for example, our events and project deadlines on a
      calendar and time stream.
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?Events

      Rachel, I'm very interested that we think how we might help you and the
      youth you work with as they were key to our success together. I have a
      great regard for their participation and I hope to know their thoughts.

      Saturday, Kivyavilo Msekwa is hosting our first offical web lessons for
      HTML. Please join him starting Saturday, February 21st, 13:00 East Africa
      Time, 10:00 London time.

      I spoke today with architect Claudia Czerkauer. She will host Zdenka and
      Ana from Serbia. So I hope soon to provide them with invitations. I need
      places for Fred Kayiwa and Samwel Kongere to stay, at least officially, so
      that they can have that address in their invitations.