Re: [mendenyo] Re: List of ICT for Women teachers from TT and Kambu

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12 8:09 AM
      Dear Dan,
      I trust this finds you well, please as agreed sent me the list of the teachers from TT and Kambu school that attended the Women  teachers ICT training at machakos.

      Regards,

      David N. Mutua
      Programme Director
      Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
      Returned VSO Volunteer.
      Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
      Tel: +254 720 462 559
      E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...

      From: Pamela McLean <pam54321@googlemail .com>
      Subject: [learningfromeachot her] Re: [mendenyo] Peter Ongele requests books, pursues ideas
      To: mendenyo@yahoogroup s.com
      Cc: learningfromeachoth er@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 4:26 AM

      Hi Peter
      ref Yunus book
      I don't know if David Mutua still has any.
      I still have a few
      If Sam is coming over I will try to give him one for you.