Re: [learningfromeachother] Yunus Books and CD's from Pam

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12 7:08 AM
      Dear Peter and Pam,
      I cant how many books i gave Dan, Rachel, Sam and Ken but can remember giving Dan 10 yunus CD's, 5 each for Kenya and Tanzania team and gave Fred 5 CD's and 2 books for Uganda. Maria confirmed that the Tanzania team didnt need books because she had ordered some for them.

      I only have my copy after sharing others with the GRASSUP Kenya and Teachers Talking groups BUT can give more CD's I still have 10.

      Thanks

      David N. Mutua
      Programme Director
      Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
      Returned VSO Volunteer.
      Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
      Tel: +254 720 462 559
      E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...