Serina: Chat on blogging positively on February 27th

  • ms@ms.lt
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
      Dear Andrius,

      We are planning another chat on Blogging Positively on the 27th at 5pm
      East African time. I kindly request you to allow us to use your worknets
      chatroom once again if it's not in use then. That would be a blessing to
      many.

      best regards,
      serina.

      ------------------------

      Serina,

      Yes!
      It's a privilege to host you!
      I put a link here: http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?ChatLeader
      and that makes a notice in our chat room so people there will know.

      Also, we're trying out a new video conference technology which is free for
      us. It allows integration of video streams of various quality, and then
      they can be broadcast and archived. We could try it out with you sometime
      in the future as we learn how to use it.

      And here is another technology that you might find valuable. It is a
      rather simple way to create maps with "hot links", for example:
      http://www.pyramidofpeace.net/map.php
      is an SVG map which is maintained at this wiki page:
      http://www.worknets.org/wiki.cgi?PyramidOfPeaceMap

      I'm working on our websites! I look forward to your thoughts on what might
      be useful.

    • Samwel Kongere
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 11, 2009
        Hello all,
        I spend the night at Tom Ochuka's house in Kisumu. We
        planned the consortium on sustainable local responsble
        tourism and Agriculture in July. For enquiries to send
        email to jambita1@....
        At Tom Ochuka's house mosquito causing malaria can
        bite you at will, although i sleept under a mosquito
        bednet, it is dangerous to pregnant mothers and
        children under five years. I will comment on this
        later. I am visiting the deaf and a farm then will
        meet DO Kombewa division in Kisumu.
        More info later!
        Samwel