Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: [mendenyo] HTML online tutorial class

  • kevin gibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2009
      Hi kim,
        Am called kevin and i would like to be part of this wonderful opportunity to learn from you and after the class is done it gives me an opportunity to teach those many people out there who seek for the knowledge but are not in position to ACQUIRE IT.Not because they don't have the brains to learn it but they are financially not in position to enroll in teaching institutions....
         Will be gad if am part f it

      From: Kiyavilo Msekwa <kims00748@yahoo. com>
      Subject: [mendenyo] HTML online tutorial class
      To: learnhowtolearn@ yahoogroups. com, mendenyo@yahoogroup s.com, ms@...
      Date: Thursday, February 5, 2009, 5:01 AM

      Dear all.

      This is to let you know that there will be a weekly online tutorial and lectures on HTML(Hypertext Markup Language) from this week. This will help you and your friends learn how to create simpIe web pages. Once you know how to create a simple web page you can learn the advanced part of it and hence become and expert in webdesign.

      For those who would like to participate you can send me a feedback simply be replying to this email (with your name) and tell me what you would like to do with the class once it is completed. Feel free to share with your friends the knowledge once you have acquired something from this class.

      There will also be some notes that will be prepared to help you learn slowly offline. You can download them and save them to your flash disk or any storage media. I know it might be hard at the begining but I know that its going to be easier at the begining. If you have questions that you need to have answers concernign HTML feel free to ask.. No one is laughing at you because you are learning.

      I hope to hear from all of you

      Yours

      Kims