NEW YEAR GREETINGS.

  • john mutisya
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2009

      Hi pam,how is uk.we fine in kenya and we are doing quite well.teachers talking is alright and we are progressing well.David is also fine and he got a job with united nations ,nairobi.I am now teaching misyanini girls secondary school,computer studies.However,Holy rosary college have been denying us access to browse and be on the net or chatroom.see how you can assist  us.

      John