First Thursday in February - chat room

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Hi everyone

      Once again it is the First Thursday of the month. Pressure of work has kept me away from Minciu Sodas recently, but I plan to be in the chat room as usual at 12.00 GMT, 13.00 Nigerian time, 15,00 Kenyan time. http://www.worknets.org/chat/base/  I hope to meet some of you there.

      I had an email from one of my Nigerian friends today telling me he plans to be there. He is a very interesting man, a teacher who attended my Self Directed Learners course at Fantsuam last year. It will be his first visit to the chat room since he visited during the course. I encourage you to join us in the chat room  if you get the chance.

      I do not have a set topic. I will be led by the interests of whoever turns up.  Andrius and I had a Skype chat yesterday about the London events in March. perhaps London will also feature in our discussions. I am also happy to talk about the work I have been doing at Fantsuam, or whatever is of interest. We didn't meet last month as it was New Years day, so it would be good to just catch up with people's news and ideas for 2009.