Re: [mendenyo] eLearning Africa 2009 (Senegal): Reduced Fees Now Available!

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      Janet,

      I am not attending the e-learning this year as I am fully commited for the plans and activitiies, although i have a an invitation to Senegal from Rebecca the director of ICWE. For others interseted you can apply quickly for bursary for Africa Delegates.!!!!

      Samwel

      Janet Feldman <kaippg@...> wrote:
      eLearning Africa 2009
      4th International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training
      When: May 27-29, 2009
      Where: Le Méridien Président, Dakar, Senegal
      Organisers: ICWE GmbH, www.icwe.net, Hoffmann & Reif, www.hoffmann- reif.com
      Contact: Katharina Goetze, info@elearning- africa.com,  Tel: +49 (0)30 31018180,
      Short Description:
      eLearning Africa is a conference organised by ICWE GmbH and Hoffmann & Reif that focuses on information and communication technologies (ICTs) for development, education and training in Africa. Serving as a pan-African platform, eLearning Africa links a network of decision makers from governments and administrations with universities, schools, governmental and private training providers, industry, and important partners in development cooperation. Conference languages are English and French. Each year, a different African country serves as the venue. The event will be accompanied by an exhibition.

      Furthermore we would be happy if you could also forward the information about the special association rate for eLearning Africa 2009 to other orgs. Please contact me to obtain your own association code:
      Anja Megel-Rouloff, anja.megel-rouloff@ icwe.net.

      The special association rate for eLearning Africa 2009 is 220 Euro instead of the regular 270 Euro for African nationals living in Africa . The special rate for Non-African participants is 500 Euro instead of the regular 590 Euro.

      Please see event announcement for eLearning Africa below. In case you need it, please find a logo for eLearning Africa 2009 here: http://elearning- africa.com/ press_logos. php

      To take advantage of the reduced fee simply go to
      http://elearning- africa.com/ part_fee. php and fill in the online registration form. You are requested to enter the code you receive from me here, as well as the reduced rate of 220 Euro (or 500 Euro). The conference secretariat will confirm your registration by sending the reduced invoice as well as further information.

      Anja Megel-Rouloff
      ICWE GmbH
      Leibnizstrasse 32
      10625 Berlin , Germany