eLearning Africa 2009 (Senegal): Reduced Fees Now Available!

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2009

      eLearning Africa 2009

      4th International Conference on ICT for Development, Education and Training

      When: May 27-29, 2009

      Where: Le Méridien Président, Dakar, Senegal

      Organisers: ICWE GmbH, www.icwe.net, Hoffmann & Reif, www.hoffmann-reif.com

      Contact: Katharina Goetze, info@...,  Tel: +49 (0)30 31018180,

      www.elearning-africa.com

      Short Description:

      eLearning Africa is a conference organised by ICWE GmbH and Hoffmann & Reif that focuses on information and communication technologies (ICTs) for development, education and training in Africa. Serving as a pan-African platform, eLearning Africa links a network of decision makers from governments and administrations with universities, schools, governmental and private training providers, industry, and important partners in development cooperation. Conference languages are English and French. Each year, a different African country serves as the venue. The event will be accompanied by an exhibition.

      www.elearning-africa.com

      Furthermore we would be happy if you could also forward the information about the special association rate for eLearning Africa 2009 to other orgs. Please contact me to obtain your own association code:

      Anja Megel-Rouloff, anja.megel-rouloff@....

      The special association rate for eLearning Africa 2009 is 220 Euro instead of the regular 270 Euro for African nationals living inAfrica . The special rate for Non-African participants is 500 Euro instead of the regular 590 Euro.

      Please see event announcement for eLearning Africa below. In case you need it, please find a logo for eLearning Africa 2009 here: http://elearning-africa.com/press_logos.php

      To take advantage of the reduced fee simply go to
      http://elearning-africa.com/part_fee.php and fill in the online registration form. You are requested to enter the code you receive from me here, as well as the reduced rate of 220 Euro (or 500 Euro). The conference secretariat will confirm your registration by sending the reduced invoice as well as further information.

      Anja Megel-Rouloff
      ICWE GmbH
      Leibnizstrasse 32
      10625 Berlin , Germany
      Tel.: +49-30-310 18 18-0
      Fax: +49-30-3249833
      anja.megel-rouloff@...
      www.icwe.net

    • Samwel Kongere
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        Janet,

        I am not attending the e-learning this year as I am fully commited for the plans and activitiies, although i have a an invitation to Senegal from Rebecca the director of ICWE. For others interseted you can apply quickly for bursary for Africa Delegates.!!!!

        Samwel

        Contact: Katharina Goetze, info@elearning- africa.com,  Tel: +49 (0)30 31018180,

        Anja Megel-Rouloff, anja.megel-rouloff@ icwe.net.

        anja.megel-rouloff@ icwe.net