Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: [learnhowtolearn] Online Computer magazine

  • Thomas Chepaitis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 27, 2009
      Hello, Kims,

      this is Thomas from Uzhupis Republic in Vilnius, Lithuania. I visited your site, and it is fine, though there is a lot to do, of course. My suggestions are that first you must edit and fresh up the contact page, because when I click on "click here" for contact, I get "The page couldn't be found".
           Another good hint (for european friends at last) would be to provide English-one or more of Kenyan languages (that could be 4-5 languages----) dictionary. I guess these languages aren't so hard to learn, since they have Latin grammar and phonetics are simple. So it would be a great add.
           I can also contribute with a humorist story about "Teapots", as we call here beginners in computers. I am one of them, of course. The story would be useful , because I and many people don't use thousands of computer features just because they don't know they exist.

      warmest greetings from snowy Lithuania,

      Yours
      Thomas