Re: [learnhowtolearn] We need help for Worknets meeting in London, end of March!

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009
      Salut everyone,
      I have forwarded the following invitation to David Gurteen.
      (COMMUNIA meeting in London)
      Salut David,

      Its great news to know that you are going and going.

      Would you look into the following invitation?

      As you will read, the possibility for collaboration is quite broad, either
      or networkingly in the backgroud.

      This "learning from each other" group is led by Pam from the UK and
      is part of the Minciu Sodas lab, which is owned by Andrius Kulikauskas.
      One Skype conversation between the 2 of you might set off one of those
      moments in time when major clicks happen in the emancipation of
      connectivity from micro to macro.

      When it comes to the macro, I'm envisioning the likes of you, Chris Macrae
      John Maloney at the core point of attraction.
      Andrius Kulikaukas, the people and the work of his lab are moving at the
      micro level of independent thinkers, mostly in several countries of Africa
      and Europe.

      Because the conference is about "The Public Domain", I see a great potential
      for a spontanious growth of spiral architechtures, ready to sprout from
      personal to
      communal and from local to global, within the collaborative framework of
      people, govenments and the market forces, rooted in the fertility and
      virility of

      Kind regards,
      Benoit Couture
      Edmonton, Canada