Re: [mendenyo] We need help for Worknets meeting in London, end of March!

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2009
      Hi Andrius,
      Thank you Barbara for hosting Andrius, And am hapy for linking you to ms lab

      Andrius about the communia meeting i would love to share with you an idea
      perhaps it can work in future or it cannot work out but this is waht i think.

      There is a prolem with European Imigration offices in Africa, that they are caring less with giving visas to Africa with the reason known to them.
       and these comunia meeting always are announced in ashrt period of 1--2,3 months ahead which some times is hard for Africans to get the documents that these embassies ask for like the Insurance, birthcertifcate, marriage certicate(some are not married), bank statement, non refundend visa fee and many other docments, iwish they can adjust abit in their requirements,
       Why cant we organise our own meeting in Africa and members from Europe and USA can join us we also get chance of having a night with all of you.
      since this will be a sure deal that you will all get visas imagine on arrival of any african countries, i bet if there is any african country which will put too much strings attached on your visa application.
      thats my idea
      otherwise i wish you the best all who will represent us in the Zurich , and london communia

      Fred Kayiwa