Re: [mendenyo] some pain

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2009
      Thanks Andrius, Ken ,Sam, Ricrado, peter and all for your Prayers
      Thanks Benoit for your prayers
      am actually having no  much pain the doctor i first saw told me that the cut is not so deep and its not so dengeouse
      am happy for that and am also working hard to see that iam strong
       Today the all day i spent at the church washiping and i did not have any problem.

      However i still need to vist doctors, in doing so i incure expenses and when you send me some money Andrius i will be happy to use it.
      Although as we discussed it should be for Internet to enable me be online thats perfect i will improvise and will still be online.

      The doctor has not given me a bill yet but am sure he will charge though i dont know how much.

      Sam and Ken am sure we shall meet as we discussed am feeling much better unless therwise
      but atleast i can get energy to getonline i will keep you updated

      From: peter ongele <peterongele@ yahoo.com>
      To: mendenyo@yahoogroup s.com
      Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 8:10 PM

       Hi Fred,
          Sorry, sorry, may Our Almighty Father touch you for quick recovery. We are together with you spiritually and believe in our Lord's healing....stay blessed and strong for He is there for us.
            Peter Ongele.