Re: [learningfromeachother] Fred Kayiwas pain, Andrius travels

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2009
      Oh Fred,
      I was planning to meet you on 20th January as we
      chatted my dear brother. We are very sorry for you! Me
      and my family we have received this news at a time we
      dearly embrace you with recovery solace! Do up date
      us! We pray for you dear Fred.
      Andrius i am happy for your support for Fred, as i
      plan, put down my 2009 travels, i thank you for
      completion of the training as you plan we were
      planning to meet Fred in Nairobi on 20th.
      Let be updated much on his health progress! we pray
      together!
      Samwel.