Fred Kayiwas pain, Andrius travels

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2009
      Fred,

      I pray that you be well.

      Also, I can send you the $100 as we discussed. If you have need money for
      your medical expenses, then please keep us posted. Maybe we can help.

      I have finished all of my work at the university. I wont teach next
      semester, but they are happy with my work and might invite me in the
      future.

      I fly tomorrow for Frankfurt and then Sunday afternoon arrive in Boston.
      I will be in Boston until Wednesday, January 21. First I will be with
      Edward Cherlin at the One Laptop Per Child miniconference, and then
      Barbara Horst and I plan to visit Janet Feldman on Saturday or Sunday.
      (Edward, might you join us?) I would also like to meet in Boston with
      Wolfram Science and with others.

      Then I fly to Zurich, Switzerland for the COMMUNIA meeting there for the
      Public Domain. Then I intend to take a week long vacation to see some of
      the Alps. I would like to return home by way of Vienna if it is possible
      to visit Franz Nahrada. Then I would finally come home to Lithuania. I
      also am interested to go to Bar Camp Baltics in nearby Latvia. Then I
      will be working on mathematics learning materials, on our websites, and on
      our Worknets charter and economy and projects, and looking for more work
      and funding. But I should be devoted to these things until the March
      COMMUNIA and Worknets meeting in London.

      Peace,

      > Salut Fred,
      >
      > My wife and I are with you in the healing prayer you seek.  Keep us
      > updated please.
      >
      > With close care for you, from afar,
      > Benoit

    • Samwel Kongere
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2009
        Oh Fred,
        I was planning to meet you on 20th January as we
        chatted my dear brother. We are very sorry for you! Me
        and my family we have received this news at a time we
        dearly embrace you with recovery solace! Do up date
        us! We pray for you dear Fred.
        Andrius i am happy for your support for Fred, as i
        plan, put down my 2009 travels, i thank you for
        completion of the training as you plan we were
        planning to meet Fred in Nairobi on 20th.
        Let be updated much on his health progress! we pray
        together!
        Samwel.