Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: [earthtreasury] Thomas Kalka: Language Commons, Public Private Property

  • Ilgar Mirza
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hi Andrius,

      This e-mail little bit mixed, but i understand that You connected with
      One Laptop Per Child project's language support. And i have one
      question about project and may be u can answer.

      In the list of localization languages i cant find Azerbaijani
      language, but our all neighbor countries languages (Armenian,
      Georgian, Russian and Turkish) are included.

      So, it's very Interesting for me, why Azerbaijan is not included into
      this project and what must we do to be part of this project and
      software localization?

      Ilgar Mirza