Bug Labs? Goran and Malcolm in Sarajevo

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2008
      Hi Ricardo and all,

      What do you think of Bug Labs modules?
      http://buglabs.net/products
      http://buglabs.net/modules/bugview
      http://buglabs.net/modules/bugvonhippel
      Is it possible to prototype an Includer with that?
      http://www.includer.org
      Might it be a good way to practice?
      I still have some money left, Ricardo, that you gave for hardware. What
      we need is a hardware team to try out possibilities.

      Here in Bosnia, professor Malcom Duerod introduced me to Goran at their
      church services for the Roma community. http://www.romales.net Goran and
      several other Roma are skilled at fixing old mobile phones. I showed him
      our Gumstix processor and display and he seems interested to try it out.
      So I will try to find an electronics professor or student here who might
      help. Sarajevo has a large electronics technology institute nearby which
      is EnergoInvest, a company that builds electric plants in Africa and
      around the world. If I can find somebody to work with Goran, then I will
      leave them our Gumstix processor to see what they can do. Malcolm would
      help us stay in touch. He is interested to help Roma start businesses.
      Goran doesn't speak English. I think he is interested in this project and
      it might open up a lot of opportunity for him.