Re: FYI: Free-open source physics book and productivity software for USB memory stick by InSTEDD.org to download - Re: [learnhowtolearn] Thank you, Edward, open source math books

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2008
      John Deneen,

      Thank you for alerting us to the Motion Mountain open source physics text
      book by Christoph Schiller. This is a great resource to learn from and
      leverage as I work on mathematics resources.

      I am also interested how I and our Minciu Sodas laboratory
      http://www.ms.lt might work with or for InSTEDD and Eric Rasmussen. We
      excel at organizing global teams of independent thinkers. We are making
      good progress in defining a culture of independent thinkers. Thank you
      for thinking of us.