Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: [holistichelping] $100 projects, let's start soon!/Wendi and Janet

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 19, 2008
      Dear Janet, Andrius and all,
      We are grateful for all the responses that you have
      made for us concerning the 100dollar projects.
      Yes, the goal remains same as you Andrius proposed. We
      are going to start exchanging emails with Janet on
      the DIY Solar project, the sanitary project , ICTs ,
      Blogging and others just in the same way as you put it
      Janet. Your suggestions are all good .We can select
      two or three at a time and work on detailly before
      tackling another.We are ll very happy to work with you
      .We are sure that you have already introduced us to
      Solana.We all shared our great thanks to you and to
      Andrius in particular for suggesting you to coordinate
      us as we were discussing our events.
      We all wish to send to you the answers to the
      questions you Andrius asked us first for the Internet
      project we had earlier proposed.
      Here they are...........
      Attached to this email too is the inviove we got for
      the computers from the shop that sells them here. Just
      kindly have a look at it and let us know what you
      think.
      Meanwhile, as we were discussing in our group today,
      some members said that we will be using the Solar
      power to rear our chickens as the chicks very much
      need the solar energy to harsh their young ones. Many
      members were also asking to know more about the usage
      of the solar power by uswhether some training will be
      carried out for us to know how to us it well by
      experts. Many too said happily that our many problems
      of poor electricity will be solved by this project and
      that some of our villages that donot yet even have any
      electricity can really benefit from this important
      solar project. Big applauses were given to you all in
      absentia for the good initiatives of thinking about us
      and including us too in this project.
      Immense thanks and bye for now from all of us at
      ACTWID represented by Wendi, Fidele,Peter,Eugene,
      KilloShang,Felicity ,Grace , Perpertua, Mary
      Rose,Ambijeh Therese, Celestina, Geraldine, Diana and
      others at the cyber sending you this email now.
      We all wish you a Merry Xmas and a very Happy and
      Prosperous New Year 2009 to all our M.s. LAB members

      === message truncated ===