Re: [socialagriculture] Next steps next week

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2006
      Jeff and Andrius

      I don't know what the solution is - but I agree it is a struggle to keep
      track of relevant info.

      Ref managing information - There is considerable overlap between the
      knowledge management work within Minciu Sodas and the work we have been
      doing within Cawdnet (to try to communicate and collaborate effectively
      "across the digital divide"). I'm hoping we'll find ways to bring the MS
      and Cawdnet systems closer together during 2007

      Pam