Re: [learningfromeachother] Partners for Wendi for DIY Solar, sanitary wear, positive blogging?/Cathy S!

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
      Dear Janet and all,
      I t is our singular pleasure to have you again as our
      own partner for our projects in MSlab. This is a
      special favour for us and we are all priviledged to
      have you as our own partner.
      Yes we are members of ActALIVE and if you are the one
      to do the blogging, it is good for us.
      Janet, you can kindly link us up with Solana of
      Rising Voices. We can truly consider how we can work
      with Rising Voices in their foruns and projects.
      We are happy to hear about Cathy too and that she is
      also a member of Act ALIVE too We are sure to have
      good links with you all in the nearest future.
      Yes, we can start discussing these good linkages early
      in the new year.It is true that we all can do it as
      one hand cannot tie a bundle.
      Sincerely Wendi and members