Re: [learningfromeachother] Re: Partners for Wendi for DIY Solar, sanitary wear, positive blogging?/Cathy S!

  • ACTWID KONGADZEM
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
      Dear Andrius, JanetAand all,
      Thank you very much for the discussion you and Andrius
      have made on our behalf. We all in ACTWID KONGADZEM
      really appreciate all you said.
      Yes we have looked at your suggestion Andrius and it
      is okay. We will take the goal to explore the projects
      that interest us ,then exchange letters with Janet on
      what we have done and learnt and then later on report
      to janet and you how the different projects fit
      together and how they relate different sets of
      participants.
      We will like to let you all know that we will send you
      the answers to the questions you posed about the cyber
      cafe project tomorrow if there are no electrical
      disorders.
      For the question of a check, it may be very difficult
      here to cash a check in a bank. The best and easy way
      is only the Western Union Wires.
      Immense thanks till tomorrow.
      Sincerely Wendi and ACTWID KONGADZEM members in
      Bamenda, Cameroon/

      === message truncated ===
    • ACTWID KONGADZEM
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
        Dear Janet and all,
        I t is our singular pleasure to have you again as our
        own partner for our projects in MSlab. This is a
        special favour for us and we are all priviledged to
        have you as our own partner.
        Yes we are members of ActALIVE and if you are the one
        to do the blogging, it is good for us.
        Janet, you can kindly link us up with Solana of
        Rising Voices. We can truly consider how we can work
        with Rising Voices in their foruns and projects.
        We are happy to hear about Cathy too and that she is
        also a member of Act ALIVE too We are sure to have
        good links with you all in the nearest future.
        Yes, we can start discussing these good linkages early
        in the new year.It is true that we all can do it as
        one hand cannot tie a bundle.