Re: Partners for Wendi for DIY Solar, sanitary wear, positive blogging?/Cathy S!

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 11, 2008
      Janet,

      I'm very glad that you might be Wendi Loshe Bernadette's (and ACTWID
      KONGADZEM's) partner at our lab (and your Holistic Helping working group)
      for a $100 project which I will sponsor.

      I suggest, because there are so many interests and potentials, that the
      goal of this project be simply for ACTWID KONGADZEM to explore the ones
      that interest them, exchange letters with you and what they are doing and
      learning, and finally, in two months or so, report on how the different
      projects fit together, how they relate different sets of participants,
      what kinds of synergies they suggest. That would be a helpful result.
      What do you think?

      Wendi, I can send you the $100 by Western Union, but perhaps it would be
      better to send it to you by check? Can you cash a US check at your bank?
      Then I would send you an extra $20.

      +1 312 618 3345
    • ACTWID KONGADZEM
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
        Dear Andrius, JanetAand all,
        Thank you very much for the discussion you and Andrius
        have made on our behalf. We all in ACTWID KONGADZEM
        really appreciate all you said.
        Yes we have looked at your suggestion Andrius and it
        is okay. We will take the goal to explore the projects
        that interest us ,then exchange letters with Janet on
        what we have done and learnt and then later on report
        to janet and you how the different projects fit
        together and how they relate different sets of
        participants.
        We will like to let you all know that we will send you
        the answers to the questions you posed about the cyber
        cafe project tomorrow if there are no electrical
        disorders.
        For the question of a check, it may be very difficult
        here to cash a check in a bank. The best and easy way
        is only the Western Union Wires.
        Immense thanks till tomorrow.
        Sincerely Wendi and ACTWID KONGADZEM members in
        Bamenda, Cameroon/

        === message truncated ===
      • ACTWID KONGADZEM
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 12, 2008
          Dear Janet and all,
          I t is our singular pleasure to have you again as our
          own partner for our projects in MSlab. This is a
          special favour for us and we are all priviledged to
          have you as our own partner.
          Yes we are members of ActALIVE and if you are the one
          to do the blogging, it is good for us.
          Janet, you can kindly link us up with Solana of
          Rising Voices. We can truly consider how we can work
          with Rising Voices in their foruns and projects.
          We are happy to hear about Cathy too and that she is
          also a member of Act ALIVE too We are sure to have
          good links with you all in the nearest future.
          Yes, we can start discussing these good linkages early
          in the new year.It is true that we all can do it as
          one hand cannot tie a bundle.