First Thursday meeting and are you OK Fola?

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Fola and everyone.

      Fola -
      Ref Saturday - sorry you couldn't make it. I imagine it was a cyber cafe glitch - no NEPA or something - but in Nigeria anything can happen. Please confirm that  you are okay.

      Everyone -
      I am not planning much of a chat for this first Thursday of this month as we had a big chat on Saturday -  see blog entry http://learnbydoinguk.blogspot.com/2008_11_01_archive.html
      However I will be in the chat room in case anyone comes along. We can follow up the TT celebration, discuss WWP, or anything else that is of interest. I'll be around for about an hour 13.00 Nigerian time, 15.00 East African time, 12.00 Greenwich Mean Time (i.e London time now we have put the clocks back for the winter)
      If it seems no-one is there I will pop in and out to keep checking, so if you arrive and I don't answer straight away, please stay around.