Re: [learningfromeachother] $100 project

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2 11:13 AM
      Thank you Andrius for letting us know about the opportunities of 100$
      For me I want to talk about the Kampala Junior Team http://www.kampalajuniorteam.org
      this is the young organization which helps the slum kids and street kids develop their talents and they are now in school holiday
      they have designed a project of having holiday camp which is aimed on correcting most of the slum kids from dec--10th to january 7th
      they are going to ensure that they are sensitized on how they can get rid of AIDS, how to develope through sports and also inspire other young kids from the war affected areas

      we hope that this small project will gain more than 200kids and they will benefit,
      they will socialize together though they come from different regions and they all learn from each other.

      To me I think Andrius 100$ can help much to boost this project

      on 10th i will be finishing my exams which means i will be more on ground and online here helping out
      Benoit am ready to mobilize many social workers join in your project lets work together.

      I will not be the one doing the project but Kabugo Mansoor will be leading it and i will be monitoring how the 100$ can be spent