Thanks Pam (and hope all went well Sat!!)/Rachel Met Graham!

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      Dear Pam and All,

      Hello and thanks so much for your response! Rachel left yesterday (Sat) for home, but she did get to meet Graham!! And I believe she is bringing samples back to Kenya, as well as knowledge abt how to include solar (and DIY products) in her work.

      I hope you both will link up in cyberspace, and get to meet in person in the future!

      How did everything go for your chat yesterday?  Huge congrats for such an invaluable project, and your own immense dedication and work to create and develop it (same for your colleagues, friends, and the teachers themselves)!

      I also want to thank you for voicing so eloquently something I have been struggling with too:  keeping up with emails and discussions!  I'm sure many of us feel the same way, and it is much appreciated that you bring the subject up in a forthright and caring manner.

      With all best wishes and blessings, Janet