Rachel Kung'u Would Like to Meet Members in London and Birmingham

  • Janet Feldman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2008
      Hello Dear Rachel and All,

      My big apologies for not being able to respond to this note sooner! I am
      ccing the ActALIVE forum, as we may have some members there who could meet
      you (Katharine Low and Persy Jeyacheya), and Pam McLean at HH/LFEO (also an
      ActALIVE member) is in the UK too. We do have another UK member, Lilian
      Nabulima--a Ugandan sculptor--who is in Newcastle, I think. Where is that in
      relation to you?

      As far as youth groups, you are a GYCA member, and Nathalie Carter is the
      Western European rep for the GYCA. She's in London, I believe, so I will cc
      her. I could post to the GYCA forum too, depending on how long you have
      left and whether you'd be interested in meeting more members there.

      Are you also an IYPF member? And is there anyone in the other forums cc'd
      (Holistic Helping, Learning From Each Other) who would like to meet
      w/Rachel? How abt Graham Knight: that might be a great link to possible
      solar-energy projects in Kenya.

      I will send this now and be here to do any related networking in the next
      few days. Would love to know more about your course, which should strengthen
      your already extensive experience and expertise in the field of
      peacebuilding.

      With love and blessings, Janet

      ***************************************

      Dear Janet and all,

      I would like to inform you that i will be in the UK for the next 3 weeks, in
      London and Birmingham, where i will be attending a course on PeaceBuilding:
      strengthening Policy and Practice. If there are contacts in UK for youth
      groups i would be more than happy to contact them.

      Thank you for your continued support.

      Regards,

      Rachel Kung'u
      blog www.peacecaravan.wordpress.com