Re: [CawdTeachersTalking] Saturday November 29th TT and learning groups anniversary celebration

  • David mutua
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2008
      Hi Pam and All,
      Thanks Pam for the info and also keeping this learning group and network live. Unfortunately i won't make it again for the discussions, we will be having our trustees meeting the same day. I may be able to make some comments if the discussed issues are posted later.

      I would also want to mention that i will not be very active though not been before - because of my wedding arrangements and other activities in December.

      Thanks

      David N. Mutua
      Programme Director
      Centre for African Learning and Development (CALD) - Kenya
      Returned VSO Volunteer.
      Independent ICT4D and Education Researcher and Practitioner.
      Tel: +254 720 462 559
      E-mail: davenzainga@... or davenzainga@...

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 24, 2008
        Hi David,

        Just a note to inform you that you dont have to wait for any posting.  You can view any one of the chats, anytime you want at:  http://www.worknets.org/archive/

        Set up the date, press enter and you can access the chat of any previous days.

        Bye for now,
        Benoit

        E-mail: davenzainga@ yahoo.com or davenzainga@ gmail.com

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 27, 2008
          Hi Pamela!

          Yes, of course, please do use our chat room
          http://www.worknets.org/chat/
          I will be grading midterms so I probably won't be there, but I'm excited
          for our work together and will write more about $100 projects that I would
          like to encourage and support among us.
          Peace,

          +1 312 618 3345
        • john mutisya
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2009

            Hi pam,how is uk.we fine in kenya and we are doing quite well.teachers talking is alright and we are progressing well.David is also fine and he got a job with united nations ,nairobi.I am now teaching misyanini girls secondary school,computer studies.However,Holy rosary college have been denying us access to browse and be on the net or chatroom.see how you can assist  us.

            John