DIY on Bee keeping

  • folabi sunday
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      I have been off for a while so that I can have much time to prepare for an Examination I am writing now. Here are some idea I've got -on bee keeping- that could save cost and to some extent it looks local but if you dont have what you are looking for just use what you have to get what you want(idea I got from Fantsuam Foundation).
      get a tyre or calabash(special ones that look like a jug) or make a wooden cage place a fragrance of sweet and fascinating aroma inside any of these and put it on a tree or somewhere save where the bees can easily see and before you know it bees would have been staying inside to produce HONEY. It is only that people could be wicked here(they could I steal or probably destroy the cage constructed) I would have done same in my bush but I cant watch all day.