Re: [learningfromeachother] Lucas: What we can do regarding pandemic flu

  • kayiwa fred
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2006
      thanks alot for the advise
      am also advising others that they should always be
      alet
      personary am keeping poutry along my education
      but ihave not seen hapening to my farm but at least in
      northen part of my country it hapened and the
      neibouring country killing thousands of birds
      and now am reading in news papers here always and
      radios all media satations that we should always keep
      alert with this bird flu
      always dont eat died chicken when you have not kiled
      it yourself
      dont eat infected chircken
      use gloves when serving them
      and may prevention you should always inquire

      === message truncated ===

      http://mail.yahoo.com