Am going out for one week!

  • Samwel Kongere
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2008
      Hi all,
      As i stated earlier on, in these forums, i am going
      out for one week 80 Km away to research on my own
      motivated ideal course! 'on what the young need from
      the old'.
      Is it wisdom, knowledge or truth?, can one live
      outside solace, comfort or neglect because you are not
      thinking?, because you are old?, because you are not
      able emotionally, physically, or disable?
      What does your culture do to the old and young alike?
      I hear some talk by livingtruthfully? Others are left
      in isolation because sometimes earlier you succeeded
      because of their strength and efforts?
      I salute you Benoit, Ken, Janet, Maria and Ricardo for
      your understanding. Surely, 'seeing is believing!
      Let's find out.
      Samwel.