Re: [learningfromeachother] Andrius needs housing in Sarajevo!

  • Benoit Couture
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2008
      Salut Andrius in Sarajevo,

      I am still living to drive my existance out of the defeated state of personal failure that you know of, when it comes to my being a Stay-at-home-dad-grand-dad-citizen-voter-taxpayer and I am also nusing back to health my right leg from a deep vein trombosis since July.  That is why I have been considerably unfocused from online activities.

      Here's my feedback to some of what you say at the end of this letter.

      You wrote:

      "I would like to work on God's investigations..."
      Such investigations does not come without the deployment of His will through our obedience, which is what MS's existance is all about from the start, knowingly or not.  This "knowlingly or not" is what I call destiny's happening!

      "...how to reach every person?..."
      Impossible in a personal and physical outreach but innate to the spirit of humans whose source is the Spirit God.  Prayer is the link.  Get to know thyself and fing yourself at the core of all-in-all!

      "...How can we all understand each other's values?..."
      Such understanding comes by deepening and by growing ouir own, personal contact to life's worth with the cultivation of a love that comes from a pure heart, with a good conscience and a sincere faith.

      "...I would like to study how we can work together and motivate and love each other..."
      Such learning comes in the physical practice of prayer's application, through the simple and boring execution of everyday's faithfull repitition of personal hygiene and mutual care.
      Health-Education-Correction is a basic description of such settlement.

      "...Also, I am interested to organize a culture of independent thinkers, a
      "kingdom of heaven". I think that it's important that we learn how to
      share with each other, especially share our work and our opportunities and
      our help. And I would like to know how we can help each other grow bold."

      As a case in point to contribute to your interest, here is an example of how much I think that you and Minciu Sodas are on track Dear brother Andrius.  For the first time yesterday, Samwel and I were in touch, "outside of the lab", on  a personal basis. Here is what was shared:

      -- Benoit Couture <benoitctr@...> wrote:
      Hi Samwel,

      You wrote:
      " I need to do my last research on the middle age
      > > thinking! I am in the double thinking age (young
      > > and old).What do you think about the young and and
      > > old likewise? Before i retire from community work
      > in
      > > the next two years or so, i have to see a clear
      > > vision and mission. When does one becomes wise and
      > > when does knowledge set you forthright?"
      > >
      > > A couple years ago, I took a chance and joined
      > > Taking It Global.  It is an educational site,
      > > dedicated to the youth, which is limited to 30
      > years
      > > old.
      > >
      > > I was 48 when I joined and I soon started a group
      > > along with a project called:
      > > "The Ancient Voice of Humanity's Youth".
      > >
      > > Part of the
      project reads:

      > > "Opportunities for Youth:
      > >
      > > To take part in the connectivity of the
      > > trans-generational youth of all ages."
      > >
      > > I am sharing this with you to let you know how
      > much
      > > I agree with your approach, research and thoughts,
      > > while at the same time, we must learn to temper
      > our
      > > need for technology and communication so as to
      > serve
      > > the needs of health, food and survival.
      > >
      > > Youth, wisdom and maturity do not need to be
      > > seperate from one another.  One reason for youth
      > and
      > > wisdom to be increasingly apart from each
      > > other, comes from the great degenerational divide
      > > we are causing under the guise of progress,
      > science
      > > and
      evolution.

      > > Hurry and worry steals adult attention and mood
      > from
      > > the caring focus that feeds maturity and wisdom
      > > into the connectivity between all ages.
      > >
      > > As a small but significant scale proof of the
      > > possibility for such connectivity, The Ancient
      > Voice
      > > of Humanity's Youth has connected me with Fred
      > Kaiwa
      > > and Helen Mahoo.
      > >
      > > I also view all families who go on living in
      > harmony
      > > from grand parents to grand children, to be the
      > > building block of  the organic eco-system for The
      > > Ancient Voice of Humanity's Youth to be heard and
      > > blossom across the earth.
      > >
      > > ...may all blessings be with us all...
      > > Benoit
      > From: Samwel Kongere <jambita1@...>
      > Subject: Thank you.
      > To: Benoitctr@...
      > Date: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 8:06 AM
      >
      > You are the most inspiring person i like. I take my
      > free time reading the book of wisdom- The Bible' and
      > on my study this week in Luke 16: 9-10 found what i
      > wanted. I will take the first week of November 2008
      > walking from door to door teaching the word of God
      > and
      > getting answers to my own question in my today's
      > mail.
      > I need funds, friends, encouragement and motivation

      as

      color=#003399>http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A4305719

      color=#003399>http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/A10601155

      > Ultimately, the way that I have sought to answer
      > God's calling in my life is called
      >
      >  ...cleansing our vision of the Crown...
      >
      > From my position of
      > Stay-at-home-dad-grand-dad-citizen-voter-taxpayer in
      > one of the most blessed place on earth, I pray and
      > work so that Canada may become a ground to model the
      > Ministry of Reconciliation offered under the
      > governance of God's New Covenant, where the Kingdom
      > of Heaven
      is from the Spirit's activation of inner
      > justice, peace and joy.
      >
      > If you want to explore my wild writings about
      my
      > journey, see:
      > http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/U1590685
      >
      > ...may all blessings be with us all...
       Benoit
      Fine,
      Am traveling back home and replying in my phone. I
      will check the links later. Share more  of both our
      inspiring calling to others.
      Samwel.

      This personal development of caring mutuality came because of Minciu Sodas and it started from Ken Owino's letter tittled "Appreciation" at:

      Finally, your say:

       And I would like to know how we can help each other grow bold."

      Here is how the New-Testament offers such knowledge:

      "Seeing then that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but Who was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need."

      Hoping to contribute to the boldness of motivation, your's, mine and our's, bonded together in the all-in all movement of God's unity, growing from the essence of genuine glory to the physical return of His Majesty in our midst...